CLP License Key Issue

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Custom Learning Paths CLP License Key Issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Hi, it shows "The link you followed has expired." page as I inserted the license key in LMS -> Add Ons. Solutions?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please share your valid ftp credentials in private reply  to fix this issue at your end .  
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we need access to the : public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-custom-learning-paths/admin/class.config.php file to be more precise .
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Scott Lang
    Hi, We have fixed the issue . Please try again to activate.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well now it again showing the link expired error for us . We are actually releasing update for this for wplms custom learning path . the issue will be fixed in the update .
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Awesome, looking forward to the next release
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    1. May I know when is the next release date?

2. Could you provide a temporary license key for CLP until the next update comes?

Scott Lang
    Hi, we will release update clp plugin with shortcode issue fixed .It will take 2-3 days . You can download latest plugin from wplms.io or vibethemes  after login, from where you can already bought the plugin. Note : Please check version before update your plugin.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, custom-learning-path plugin update released version:1.5 please update after download.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    I cannot download it from the link I received upon the purchase of the plugin as it says the the link says that '<span style="color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Sorry but your download link has expired.' </span> or I cannot find any way or path that i can download plugins I have purchased from the my account of wplms.io (ID: futureyoon) - in another way, there is no order history. I have purchased it 15th Apr 2019. Please advise.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Hi I have found the plugin and downloaded version 1.5, license key worked as well. Thanks.
    Scott Lang
    Thanks for response we are closing this topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘CLP License Key Issue’ is closed to new replies.