Commission for appointments

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Commission for appointments

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    adriantudor78
    Participant
    Hello, As WPLMS Appointments doesn't calculate the commission, can you provide any script (even mysql script) to update a specific instructor profile to display the commission from appointments too? Or, how is calculated the commission? From where is comming? In my tests, I tried to modify an appointment order, by adding the "_commission1" (where 1 can be changed with the instructor's ID) value to the appointment product, but I got no results in the dashboard or commisions pages. Best regards, Adrian
    adriantudor78
    Participant
    Hello, Do you have any answer for me? Best regards, Adrian
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, This is not how it will work because there are certain parameters which need to pass for commissions and we are setting a commission value as a threshold So it will take some time to add this feature. We are already working on a lot of things which is actually a priority and that's why we are not working on this
    adriantudor78
    Participant
    @diana I'm thinking that is more convenient for you to create a new plugin (eg: "Manual commission") to work in backoffice, where the administrator can choose an Instructor, add the value of the commission and the title. This is not related to a course or an appointment. Another good feature of this plugin would be to modify an existing commission, for a specific Instructor. Best regards, Adrian
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, Actually there is a lot of work pressure and that's why we are not taking up any kind of custom request of any module or even plugins. I am really sorry
    adriantudor78
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    okay thank you
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Commission for appointments’ is closed to new replies.