Commission instructor

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Commission instructor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Raph
    Spectator
    I would like the instructors to receive their commsions not on the course being sold, but when a student is watching his videos. With a% of the course price. And that it is shared between the instructors in the event of a subscription. For example 1: Student A purchases course from instructor B, instructor gets 60% commision For example 2: Student A subscribes to all courses. He watches tutorials from several instructors. of the total tutorials, he sees 20% of instructor A and 40% of instructor B. I want tutor A on his 60% commission, he gets 20% and instructor B gets 40%. How can I set this up? Thank you
    Raph
    Spectator

Raph
    Spectator

Hello,

Since the last update, my student cannot access to their course.

You say on the old support, to make both update of wplms plugin and vibe Bp plugin, witch à did, but i steel have this issue.

How i can fix it ?

Also, i can't see all my old ticket. how i can get access to the old one ?

Regards,

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply .

also share username and password of the user who is facing this issue , and also the course url.

you can get access to wplms.ticksy.com login with same account you were using at vibethemes.ticksy.com . 

your old tix will be there,

Raph
    Spectator

I submitted a backup. If I update, students will no longer be able to access their course. Do you have see the screenshot ? 

Raph
    Spectator

I submitted a backup. If I update, students will no longer be able to access their course. Do you have see the screenshot ? 

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

no updating does not cause such thing but yes if there is some php error this might appear we need to check this at your end since we are not able to replicate the issue currently . 

can you please elaborate  ? : I submitted a backup

to check your course issue Please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply .

also share username and password of the user who is facing this issue , and also the course url.

Raph
    Spectator

You seem aware of this issu when i posting this support ticket here 

Raph
    Spectator

The last update don"t fix this issue. 

VibeThemes
    Keymaster
    this has been posted in the "NO Support" Zone. all the previous tickets are migrated to the https://wplms.ticksy.com platform, please continue your ticket there.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.