Course button, hide text course starts and seats

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Course button, hide text course starts and seats

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Henry
    Spectator
    Hello • Updating to version 3.1 the code for hiding "course starts on" and "seats left" stopped working. I want the button to show just "take this course". Please help? • Where can I translate the "course starts on", managed to translate "Take this…" and "Seats left" and searched .po files for the "course starts on…" but just can´t find it!? Good to know if I decide to use the course button as is. • Any chance you will make the course button editable in future versions? Thanks in advance and best regards!
    Diana
    Participant
    @Henry, 1. Please Go to wp_admin -> LMS -> settings -> course settings refer : http://prntscr.com/ha6848 You can delete those settings which you do not want to show in your course description. 2. Can you please share your admin credentials with us. so i can replicate the issue on your website. 3. What do you mean by course button editable? P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials with us.
    Henry
    Spectator
    Thanks! 1. It´s the button text that is the problem not the description. I don't want the "course starts on" and "seats left" text to show on the button (and after updating the code for hiding those stopped working). How can I edit the text on the Course button to show just the text "Take this course". 3. I want to be able edit the button text. Please help and Best regards!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, You can change any text in the website using the loco translate plugin. Please refer this tutorial: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/
    Henry
    Spectator
    Hi Thank you! The main issue and question is NOT about translating, I already translated everything with Loco. I have two questions: 1. How to get rid of/hide the "course starts on" and "seats left" text on the course button. 2. WHERE to translate the "course starts on" on the course button (in case I want to use that text instead of hiding it) – been looking and searching everywhere and can not find it. There was no problem to translate "Take this course" and "Seats left…". Using Loco. Please read the first post above again? Thanks in advance!
    Diana
    Participant
    @Henry, Apologies, for the late reply. Can you please tell me on which course, these texts appeared. So, I can replicate your issue on your website.
    Henry
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Henry, To hide the text from the button, Please Go to wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS and place the below given css in the editor. .course_button>span { display: none !important;} This will hide the text from button only. But if you edit the text from LMS > Settings > Course Settings. Then, it will be visible same as on the button.
    Henry
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Henry, Let me give some time to test your issue with my setup.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Henry, Please do not create duplicate topics. Refer the reply: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/forums/topic/course-starts-on-translation-issue/ So, I am closing this topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Course button, hide text course starts and seats’ is closed to new replies.