Course can be publish without complete information, just using title

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course can be publish without complete information, just using title

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Suraj
    Participant
    Hello Team! When I created the course from instructor dashboard...even course can also be publishing without fill any information, just using the course title but I don't want to... I want only to instructor fill the complete course information along with videos and units, and after that, they can able to publish it, how can I fix this? Looking forward to a reply. Thanks & Regards
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    You can enable Course approval, so Instructors can not publish any course without your approval. WP admin - WPLMS - course manager - instructor course approval
    Suraj
    Participant
    Hello Mr.Vibe! I did it...I want also to disable the next step before completing the previous steps while uploading the course or disable the publish button without providing the complete course content on the tutor dashboard...in both options, I can go through with anyone. Thanks & Regards Suraj
    Diana
    Participant
    We have only this option which mr.vibe shared above, that even instructor can create course, but Admin approval will require, only then this course will be visible to students
    Suraj
    Participant
    Okay...
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, closing this topic now
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course can be publish without complete information, just using title’ is closed to new replies.