course completion message

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues course completion message

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    How come that my course completion message has two different fonts, but I haven't put that in code. The text at the bottom should be like the one on top (video and screenshot. This is what I've put in the course compl. message: [agroup first="0" connect="19"][accordion title="exam antwoorden, klik hier" connect="19"] 1.  Which one of you took my phone? 2.  What was he like? 3.  What were you doing? 4.  What shall I wear? 5.  What  are you thinking right now? 6.  What book did you buy? 7.  What was that for? 8.  What was it like meeting them for the first time? 9.  Which one should I buy?
    1. What did he say?
    [/accordion] [/agroup]   Je hebt de cursus afgerond. Je ontvangt een certificaat bij een score van 75% of hoger. Voor een Pro badge moet je foutloos zijn. De behaalde badges en certificaten worden verzameld op je profiel pagina. Doe de cursus nogmaals als je niet tevreden bent over de uitslag. Bedankt voor het volgen van de cursus. Als je tevreden bent over de cursus wil je dan een review schrijven? Dank je wel.
    logan
    Hey, Please share page url o that i can look into the codes. waiting for response.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Oh, you don't have to wait long for a response from me :) I'm afraid you have to start/finish a course. This is the shortest one: https://meestergijs.nl/item/what-which/ You'll see what I mean after completing last quiz and you are redirected to course page.
    logan
    Hello, I did not see any font variation there. they are of same font Family : ROBOTO. Refer:
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    You are right. I see the same font now as well. So strange.. Let's just close this topic, Logan. Let's not worry too long :)
    logan
    Haha *Good gracious! Good heavens :)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘course completion message’ is closed to new replies.