Course Details Page Styling

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Course Details Page Styling

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    I recently updated WPLMS to 2.0 (since then also 2.02) and was playing around with the new course layouts (which are great by the way).  Somehow along the way, the course page (http://culturecorners.com/modernupdate/course/what-is-cheating/) for any given course morphed to a strange layout (especially when you scroll down).  No matter what I set the course layout to (default, C2, etc.) it looks like this.  Right now, it's set to default. I've been trying to fix it over the last couple days but can't get it to look any different.  My bosses are testing the website early this week so I really appreciate any help with this.  Thank you!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You are using modern theme, If you are using layouts with modern theme then please remove the layouts, as the layouts don't work with modern theme. Also resave the permalinks and clear the cache. Make sure your theme and plugins are all updated.
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    Yes I'm using the modern childtheme - I switched all layouts backed to default, re-saved the permalinks, and emptied all caches but everything still looks the same.  Everything is totally updated.  Is there a way to completely remove all layouts?  Thanks for your help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the admin credentials with us to check. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    user: culturecornersadmin password: el+cc!mon330   Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is happening because your template is outdated, You are using modern theme version 1.0 Please update your modern theme, the latest version of modern theme is 2.0.2
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    It works now thank you so much!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Details Page Styling’ is closed to new replies.