Course Directory issue – WPML languages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Course Directory issue – WPML languages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi Alex & Mk :) I'm struggling with this issue since WPLMS v1.x! When accessing the course directory in secondary language (using WPML, Buddypress Multilingual and all your/theirs recommendations): The course title, thumbnail, and short description are displayed in wrong language! Yet the link to the course is in proper language. On current setup (ALL up to date) this only happens on the 1rst directory page. Even if I clear cache etc. still showing wrong language. Note: I tried disabling every plugin but WPLMS, Buddypress and WPML ones, issues stays. Can you have a look please? I was bypassing the course directory using themepunch's essential grid, but this plugin is not made to handle hundreds of items and filter them smoothly. Even crashes browsers on phones! I really want to use WPLMS default course directory page on my multilingual WPML website. WPLMS is supposed to be compatible with WPML right? Other than this and issues on reports, everything works well so far in my 2 languages. Thanks for you help! Martin
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, this is known the issue and related to the BuddyPress plugin and this is not applicable for profile and all course directory. you can try reaching BuddyPress support and ask them if they can tell you a hint. let me know the thoughts maybe i can help then.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi Logan, Thanks for quick reply. I'm not sure to understand what you mean by "this is not applicable for profile and all course directory." Thanks
    Mk
    I will have to check it on our setup. please provide some time. Thank you.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Directory issue – WPML languages’ is closed to new replies.