Course List Not Syncing – URGENT

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Mailchimp Course List Not Syncing – URGENT

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    theheir
    Spectator
    I found out that the wplms mailchimp plugin doesn't work properly. All my business works with mailchimp lists and automations. When a student subscribes to a new course it is added to the course specific list and follow up email starts. I lost 10 new customers only this week due to this issue. The manual sync doen't work and I really don't know what to do. Please help me to fix this because when I tested the system everything worked properly. Suddenly nothing works. https://prnt.sc/hqx8x2 https://prnt.sc/hqx90v I really need this to work because it is the period near Christmas. We can't work if all theme and plugins don't work as they should.   Thank you for your help, Giuseppe    
    theheir
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    theheir
    Spectator
    Do you refer to "max_execution_time"? They said it is set to 120s by default and it is a parameter that cannot be increased more in a shared host. Do I really need to spend lot of money to cloud hosting or private server to make this theme work perfectly?    
    theheir
    Spectator
    I use Siteground as host. The grow geek plan.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Wplms is a buddypress theme and buddypress doesn't work properly on shared hosting servers. If not this one then you'll face other issues with the shared hosting servers. I'll recommend you to upgrade your hosting plan to a dedicated server. We have encountered many such users who always faced issues on the website but when they upgraded to a dedicated hosting server all their issues were resolved.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course List Not Syncing – URGENT’ is closed to new replies.