"Course starts on" translation issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues "Course starts on" translation issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Henry
    Spectator
    Hi I can´t find where to translate the "Course starts on" text on the button on course page. I am using the Loco plugin and have searched the forum and found your answer that the string comes from Vibe custom types, but there is no such string/text there. Synced and searched every plugin for the text in Loco but just can´t find it. Please help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, There is no such text in wplms which says "Course starts on" but we have the text "Course starts in" which comes from the vibe custom types plugin. Or you might have done some php customization which is showing this text.  
    Henry
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I am not sure how are you seeing this text "Course stars on" because there is no such text in wplms. I also checked the code which is responsible for showing this text on the course button and it says "Course Starts In", refer: http://prntscr.com/hfpbqd The seats left text is shown because you have set a seat in the course setting, you can edit the course and in the max seats setting remove the number of seats, then it will not show the seats left option on the course button.
    Henry
    Spectator
    Hi Thanks! This is still unresolved. Can't find where to translate "course starts on" text in the course button. See image above. The text appeared after updating WPLMS. Please help!
    Diana
    Participant
    @Henry, First check in your Plugins > Editor > WPLMS Customizer plugin That is there any custom code exist which is responsible for displaying "course starts on". If you are unable to find any then please share your admin credentials as well as FTP credentials with site URL to check the issue.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘"Course starts on" translation issue’ is closed to new replies.