course took the space in recent course section, when it is in draft

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting course took the space in recent course section, when it is in draft

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Suraj
    Participant
    Hello Team! I published the course, and when I switched this course into the draft but now on the homepage this course took the space in recent course section, even it is in the draft... please have a look given image below. image Looking forward to a reply. Thanks & Regards
    Suraj
    Participant
    Hello Dear Team! I am looking for a reply...please let me know how can I fix it?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The draft course does not appear, either the course was not updated to draft or the page is cached. see video, I tried to replicate the above case and works as expected : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QzvZjvOEn_GH3A_le0_wceLKyD1dL0YW/view?usp=drivesdk Make sure if you are using any caching plugin you clear it. Let me know in case i missed something. Please see this note above to improve response time https://prnt.sc/zolasu
    Suraj
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suraj
    Participant
    Hi Mr Vibe..it's done..but one question please let me know..how can tutor switch course from published to draft?..there is no option for that.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, in frontend there is no option for that. Possible from backend only And for that make sure to enable access of admin panel for instructors as well
    Suraj
    Participant
    Okay..you mean only admin can do this?
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, this is what I mean
    Suraj
    Participant
    Okay...Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    Closing this topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘course took the space in recent course section, when it is in draft’ is closed to new replies.