Courses menu issue+styling

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Courses menu issue+styling

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    samirissa
    Participant
    Hi 1) As you can see there in the image, the links' font has the same color as the background (white) so you cant see them. How to change the colors there. 2) The "Create course" is hidden in the "More" of the main menu. How can I move it to be near "Courses" and move "Activities" and "Tours" to the end of the menu instead, as it is not a big deal if both got hidden in "More" Thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @samirissa,
    1. Use this code for menu color go to appearance>>customization>.custom css and paste it ,
    /* menu color code */ #item-body .item-list-tabs:first-child ul li a { color:blue !important; } /* active menu color code */ #item-body .item-list-tabs:first-child ul li.current a { color:yellow !important; }
    1. For this one please share you website url aith admin cardentails as well in private reply after that i will share a proper code with you,
    thanks,
    samirissa
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    You didn't share the password so I am not able to check the site Here is the CSS you should paste it in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS .buddypress .item-list-tabs#subnav ul li a{background-color:#78c8c9 !important;} Please ignore the above CSS shared by @jackson This CSS will change the subnav items background color so it will be visible Point 2: Change the position of the menu Sue this free plugin: https://www.buddyboss.com/free-buddypress-plugins/ and then you can change the positions of the menus from wp-admin > LMS > Settings > Profile Menu
    samirissa
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    samirissa
    Participant
    Fixed the coloring and working on the menu order. Not sure which plugin you meant but I am guessing BuddyPress Reorder Tabs one
    samirissa
    Participant
    Suggested code to change menu stying generated error, but we fixed it otherwise.   "Create course" does not appear in the profile as you can see in the image, so that doesn't work either. I changed my system password, so incase you have other solution send it my way so we try it. https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-e1Ok3V39J4s/XqAyxKOKUAI/AAAAAAAAAAM/ZHAWyXSCzEMhSlnpziu21H4xGlC236hmwCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/Capture.PNG
    samirissa
    Participant
    Solved it by hard code... You can close this thread if you want. And thanks for the attempt to help.
    Diana
    Participant
    @samirissa, Please don't add anything hard coded. You will lose your changes once you get updates and when you attempt updating the theme or plugin. Everything will have vanished. To Show "Create Course" Tab here in the menu. You need to enable this setting from wp-admin > LMS > Show Create Course Button in Profile Let me know if everything solved or we left with something? So That I can close this topic
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses menu issue+styling’ is closed to new replies.