Courses not yet started are displayed improperly in Course Progress widget

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Courses not yet started are displayed improperly in Course Progress widget

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    datajunkee
    Spectator
    This issue was reported 5 months ago by another user, the original post is visible below and 5 months later this is STILL an issue. http://support.vibethemes.com/support/discussions/topics/1000059586?page=1 For convenience I am posting the original problem statement here as well: "As of 1.9.5.1 of the WPLMS Dashboard plugin the Course Progress widget is displaying courses which the student hasn't started yet with the full progress bar, and no number next to the percent symbol. (see image). Previously unstarted courses were properly displayed with no progress bar, and 0%."   I am running WPLMS Dashboard plugin version 1.9.9.1 and this is still an issue, 5 months after originally being reported.  I've provided a screenshot of the widget in an error state and the associated html and CSS responsible.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please make sure Vibe Course module is updated to latest version 1.9.9.2 The above graphs 100% course progress used to come from Course progress cookie which was set while taking the course, now the cookie has been totally removed, so it is strange that you're seeing this issue again. Try clearing your browser cache and re-check the page. I have not been able to replicate this on our test setups so far. In case you want me to check this issue, please share WP Admin credentials, so I can check and fix the issue.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses not yet started are displayed improperly in Course Progress widget’ is closed to new replies.