Create Arabic Website

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Create Arabic Website

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Silverhair
    Participant
    Hi, I'm trying to create an arabic website using your theme that I bought. But as I went through the forums most of the answers I was looking for were marked as private and the public ones only showed that I need to change my wordpress language to arabic in order for the theme to detect RTL mode. My issue here is.... I want my wordpress dashboard to remain in English but build the website in RTL (Arabic Only Language). Is it possible? Can you please help?
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes sir, This is also possible but for theme and plugins, strings you need to translate all the strings vi Loco Translate in the Arabic version The video is a bit old, but steps are still same: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC6z0uN7FK0
    Silverhair
    Participant
    Hi, thanks for answering but that's not the correct answer to my question. I'm not trying to translate the website, I'm just trying to build it in Arabic. I don't need the English version of the website itself otherwise I would translate it. I need the theme to be RTL in order to start filling the content in Arabic without changing my WordPress language. Is it possible? If the answer is yes, can you please tell me how to switch it to RTL?
    Silverhair
    Participant
    Just to save you some time. I'll tell you everything I did to avoid repeating unnecessary steps.... 1- I tested the theme using: RTL Tester. Result = Worked. 2- I added to the wp-config.php file the string: define ('WPLANG', 'ar'); 3- I switched my WordPress to Arabic Language. But the theme still shows as LTR. RTL didn't work with all previous steps. Please help!
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Silverhair
    Participant
    Thanks for nothing.... You don't even read my replies carefully or even understand my issue. I'll fix it myself and this is the last time I buy your products as your support sucks. If I didn't need your product I would've asked for a refund. Keep up losing customers! Thanks again for nothing....close this topic!
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Silverhair
    Participant
    Hi, thanks for your last answer and I worked all day yesterday trying to make everything work as I wanted but translating everything just make an rtl website is just a waste of time and I'm on a tight schedule. If this was an English website or any LTR website then kudos to your theme and all the effort you've put into it, I really loved it. But unfortunately it fails in the RTL department especially the Arabic language. I really hoped it would be simpler to solve but it isn't so unfortunately.... I would like a refund cause I'm not gonna be able to use your theme anymore with my project! Thank you again and hope to hear from you soon.
    Diana
    Participant
    I was going through some articles and found this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/automatic-translator-addon-for-loco-translate/ I thought this will help you automatically translating. You can give it a try, if this not works then you can post a refund request :)
    Silverhair
    Participant
    Thank you for your suggestion. I've looked into the plugin and installed it but unfortunately it doesn't give me the results I'm looking for. So I don't have any other choice but to ask for a refund and revoke my license. Thank you for your time and hope I can use your product again in the future with any LTR project. Let me know what is needed to complete the refund request please as I am on a tight schedule.
    Diana
    Participant
    We accept all refund requests within a 30 day period. If your 30 day period crossed then please share more details like site link and some feedback why you want a refund. Also make sure the theme is no longer activated in your site. Use below link to create a refund request. https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new
    Silverhair
    Participant
    I already deactivated the theme, and the purchase date was less than a week ago. I've made the request through the link you provided so can you please approve it as soon as possible. Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, we received your refund request and Mr. Vibe accepted your request. It will take 2-3 business days to refund the money
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Create Arabic Website’ is closed to new replies.