Creating a Producer Role with certain abilities.

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Creating a Producer Role with certain abilities.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    aliwoodrhc
    Participant
    Hello, I am trying to create a new User Role. So that when it is selected it automatically gets all all of the attributes of the Role. Current Role Examples: Admin Instructor Student NEW ROLE = Producer I would like to make a Producer Role. Producers are Co-Authors and receive course partnerships % and have all capabilities just like Instructors but are not visible. Producers don't show up on the Instructor Page and on the Course Page as an instructor. (THEY ARE HIDDEN) Instead they show up on a similar page to the instructor page but titled Producer Page. Can you please help me to make this happen automatically as a Role? So when a Producer is created it automatically gets all those attributes? ? Thank you so much!   Attached a Picture
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Instructor = Editor in WPLMS, so producer role should have all capabilities of Editor. Registering a new role is easy, refer : https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/add_role Producers will not be visible in All instructor page, because it only finds instructors. Once added, you'll be able to add the users of this user role in course via coauthors plugin but here's a catch, you do not want to display these users as instructors of course. You'll need to use the filter : wplms_display_course_instructor ($instructor_html,$course_id) a. Find the authors of course b. check the user role of each author c. Remove author if role matches producer. d. generate instructor_html again. example snippet:  

add_filter('wplms_display_course_instructor','product_instructor',10,2);

function product_instructor($instructor_html,$course_id){

$instructor_ids = apply_files('wplms_course_instructor',get_post_field('post_author',$course_id),$course_id);

if(!is_array($instructor_ids)){

$instructor_ids = array($instructor_ids);

}

foreach($instructor_ids as $key => $instructor_id){

$data = get_userdata($instructor_id);

if(in_array('producer',$data->roles)){

unset($instructor_ids[$key]);

}
    }
    $instructor = '';
    foreach($instructor_ids as $instructor_id){

$instructor = '
    '.bp_course_get_instructor_avatar(array('item_id'=>$instructor_id)).'
    '.$displayname.''.$special.'
    '; $instructor .= apply_filters('wplms_instructor_meta','',$instructor_id); $instructor .='
    '; } return $instructor; }
    aliwoodrhc
    Participant
    Sorry, I know this might sound stupid of me. 1. Where do I paste that coding? 2. Once I plug it in, will I still have to manually input the producers user id into the code in order to remove them? 3. You are right the editor role is exactly the role I want for Producers. I also want a page that displays all my Producers automatically the same exact way as the Instructors.   Thanks again for your help
    aliwoodrhc
    Participant
    Sorry Scratch everything I said. This helped me out a lot. Now I understand what I want exactly. My site works a little bit different than the WPLMS template. I don't allow instructors to self sign up and create their own courses. However I do want them to be able to view a few things in the back end. 1. I need two NEW Roles with the same exact attributes and abilities, I don't want to alter the current Instructor Role because I am using it for something else. - Celebrity Instructors - Producers I want these two roles to only be able to view the following in the backend. 1. LMS - 2 parts only - Statistics for Course (Just for Courses they are Instructing/Producing) - Payment History <span style="line-height: 1.5;">(</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">Just for Courses they are Instructing/Producing</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">)</span> 2. Profile The closest ROLE we currently have is a contributor. Except I don't want them to be able to see and have access to Post, Popups, Testimonials, Comments, News, Tools. And then finally.. 3. I want both Roles to have thier on Page Template the same way the Instructors currently do, so that we can have our Celebrity Instructors and Producers Page populated automatically.     Thank you again for your help. If you are kind enough to give me codings or direction please let me know exactly where I need to put everything because I am new to css, php, editing etc. Thank you again.
    aliwoodrhc
    Participant
    <p style="line-height: 16.5pt; background: white; margin: 0in 0in 16.5pt 0in;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Lato','serif'; color: #4b4d4d;">Sorry scratch everything I said. This helped me out a lot. Now I understand what I want exactly. My site works a little bit different than the WPLMS template. I don't allow instructors to self sign up and create their own courses. However I do want them to be able to view a few things in the back end.</span></p> <p style="line-height: 16.5pt; background: white; box-sizing: border-box; orphans: auto; widows: 1; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in 16.5pt 0in;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Lato','serif'; color: #4b4d4d;">1. I need two NEW Roles with the same exact attributes and abilities, I don't want to alter the current Instructor Role because I am using it for something else.</span></p> <p style="line-height: 16.5pt; background: white; box-sizing: border-box; orphans: auto; widows: 1; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in 16.5pt 0in;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Lato','serif'; color: #4b4d4d;">- Celebrity Instructors</span></p> <p style="line-height: 16.5pt; background: white; box-sizing: border-box; orphans: auto; widows: 1; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in 16.5pt 0in;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Lato','serif'; color: #4b4d4d;">- Producers</span></p> <p style="line-height: 16.5pt; background: white; box-sizing: border-box; orphans: auto; widows: 1; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in 16.5pt 0in;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Lato','serif'; color: #4b4d4d;">I want these two roles to only be able to view the following in the BACKEND</span></p> <p style="line-height: 16.5pt; background: white; box-sizing: border-box; orphans: auto; widows: 1; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in 16.5pt 0in;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Lato','serif'; color: #4b4d4d;">1. LMS - 2 parts only<br style="box-sizing: border-box;" /> - Statistics for Course (Just for Courses they are Instructing/Producing)<br style="box-sizing: border-box;" /> - Payment History (Just for Courses they are Instructing/Producing)</span></p> <p style="line-height: 16.5pt; background: white; margin: 0in 0in 16.5pt 0in;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Lato','serif'; color: #4b4d4d;">2. Profile The closest ROLE we currently have is a contributor. Except I don't want them to be able to see and have access to Post, Popups, Testimonials, Comments, News, Tools.</span></p> <p style="line-height: 16.5pt; background: white; box-sizing: border-box; orphans: auto; widows: 1; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in 16.5pt 0in;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Lato','serif'; color: #4b4d4d;">And similar capabilities in the FRONT END.</span></p> <p style="line-height: 16.5pt; background: white; box-sizing: border-box; orphans: auto; widows: 1; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in 16.5pt 0in;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Lato','serif'; color: #4b4d4d;">3. I want both Roles to have there on Page Template the same way the Instructors currently do, so that we can have our Celebrity Instructors and Producers Page populated automatically to the page.</span></p> <p style="line-height: 16.5pt; background: white; box-sizing: border-box; orphans: auto; widows: 1; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in 16.5pt 0in;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Lato','serif'; color: #4b4d4d;"> 4. Finally both of these roles need to show up on the LMS > SET COMMISSIONS > PAY COMMISSIONS and or any kind of reports for sales etc. </span></p> <p style="line-height: 16.5pt; background: white; box-sizing: border-box; orphans: auto; widows: 1; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in 16.5pt 0in;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Lato','serif'; color: #4b4d4d;">Thank you again for your help. If you are kind enough to give me codings or direction please let me know exactly where I need to put everything because I am new to css, php, editing etc.</span></p> <!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> <!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>JA</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="276"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--> <!-- [if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> <!--StartFragment--> <!--EndFragment--> <p style="line-height: 16.5pt; background: white; box-sizing: border-box; orphans: auto; widows: 1; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in 16.5pt 0in;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Lato','serif'; color: #4b4d4d;">Thank you again.</span></p>
    aliwoodrhc
    Participant
    Sorry scratch everything I said. This helped me out a lot. Now I understand what I want exactly. My site works a little bit different than the WPLMS template. I don't allow instructors to self sign up and create their own courses. However I do want them to be able to view a few things in the back end. 1. I need two NEW Roles with the same exact attributes and abilities, I don't want to alter the current Instructor Role because I am using it for something else. - Celebrity Instructors - Producers I want these two roles to only be able to view the following in the BACKEND 1. LMS - 2 parts only - Statistics for Course (Just for Courses they are Instructing/Producing) - Payment History (Just for Courses they are Instructing/Producing) 2. Profile The closest ROLE we currently have is a contributor. Except I don't want them to be able to see and have access to Post, Popups, Testimonials, Comments, News, Tools. And similar capabilities in the FRONT END. 3. I want both Roles to have there on Page Template the same way the Instructors currently do, so that we can have our Celebrity Instructors and Producers Page populated automatically to the page. 4. Finally both of these roles need to show up on the LMS > SET COMMISSIONS > PAY COMMISSIONS and or any kind of reports for sales etc. Thank you again for your help. If you are kind enough to give me codings or direction please let me know exactly where I need to put everything because I am new to css, php, editing etc. Thank you again.
    aliwoodrhc
    Participant
    To make it easier.. Maybe they don't have access to back end at all? I just want to two roles to be able to have front end so they can see their commissions on the dashboard- front end.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating a Producer Role with certain abilities.’ is closed to new replies.