Custom fonts with special characters view

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Custom fonts with special characters view

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, I have this site in framework 3, I added some custom fonts for certificate templates, everything is good in google chrome, but in other browsers special characters are incorrect, here is the example: This is the certificate test template I have it only to see it in PDF mode for students. And these are the view in firefox or safari: Firefox view Safari Is there a way to avoid this and show all characters correct? Thank you.
    Veronica
    hi it's CSS caching try to login to these browsers and then check these pages
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    I tried it, but still not showing accents and special characters: Certificate example 1 Certificate example 2 Where do I have to delete css cache? because I did it in both (safari and firefox) browsers and still not working. Thank you.
    Veronica
    hi can you share details with us as the page link you have shared with us is showing not found
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Sure it's called Nexa regular and Nexa bold, I created a file to download it: Font Thank you
    Veronica
    hi i am unable to get your certificate template in backend as all the templates has same background image can you directly send the wp-edit link of the certificate?
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Sure, here it is: certificate wp-edit Thank you!
    Veronica
    thanks for details checking on your site
    Veronica
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hi @Veronica, Ok, but those images you are showing me are the HTML version with default font, if you generate PDF version you can see the problem. Thank you.
    Veronica
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom fonts with special characters view’ is closed to new replies.