Customize private message section

Home Forums Chit Chat General Discussion Customize private message section

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hello world
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe Themes Team As of now when a user sends a private message to another user, it is inserted in the database with a id, thread_id, sender_id, subject, message and date_sent, If user sent a message to same user with new subject there is a new thread id is created. How we can make a single thread id for different subject for same user . Basicly i'm looking for a way to display messaging the way facebook does it. If anyone could give me a hint or point me in the right direction i would be very grateful.
    Hello world
    Spectator
    Hello Team I am waiting for your reply for past two days but no response on this, Is this customization is possible over with wplms . since we are planning with the UI changes on mobile area
    sandy
    Please clarify, the topic is created in the chit chat - general discussion section, meant for user discussion. Check the tip in the top of the page : http://prnt.sc/c02n6b   The thread_id is the key which connects various messages under a common message. Do you want to keep a fixed message line between two users ? For this the thread ids need to be stored somewhere and whenever a new user sends the message the thread id needs to be sent along. Let me know if this helps, I am not sure if I got the exact requirements for this.      
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize private message section’ is closed to new replies.