Dashboard access for other members in same group

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Dashboard access for other members in same group

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alipa
    Participant
    I want to provide option  for members to see the dashboard of others. they should see the dashboard as the owner view it. all the sections in dashboard should be visible to others in same group. is there any solution for this. it is urgent. please share your thoughts on this.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not possible in wplms.
    Alipa
    Participant
    yes, this is not possible in direct way. what  i want to know is, is there any option to reset the ID of user in dashboard template before showing the dashboard widget. we can see that in dashboard.php current user ID is passing to the widget so that it show widgets of the current logged in user. but what we want to do is create a page and show the requested user widget there. Do you have any live chat option? this system making too much delay.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    As I mentioned above this is not possible in wplms.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    And we generally reply to a topic within 24 hours except on Sundays. There is no live chat support system in wplms.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Dashboard access for other members in same group’ is closed to new replies.