Difference between Course Duration & Subscription Duration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Difference between Course Duration & Subscription Duration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    Hello WPLMS, Can you please give me the difference between Course Duration & Subscription Duration,because they looks similar, and witch one I need to use if I want my students to re-purchase the course every year Thank you very much The X learner
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Consider course duration as the maximum duration of a course within which the student should complete the course. Subscription duration is the pricing option for which you want to give access to the student on purchase of a product. Example : You have a maths course for one year, and pricing $10 per week. Year = Course Duration Week = Subscription duration   The course duration is the duration of the course and it comes into picture when the course product do not have subscription and is a full course . Now if the product is full course with no subscription then when the user is added (either by purchasing the product or added by the admin manually) the student is added for this course duration . But if you have subscription product connected to the course then the the student the subscription period will be of that of the connected product duration .
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    I don't care when student about " duration of a course within which the student should complete the course " , I only want the students to re-purchase the course in the end of the year . So the correct step is : setting the course duration to unlimited & the subscription duration to year , right ? Thank you very much The X Learner
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you can set the course duration to "9999" days to make it unlimited  .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Difference between Course Duration & Subscription Duration’ is closed to new replies.