Different menu's for students / teachers

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Different menu's for students / teachers

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Saunders-Solutions
    Participant
    Hi I notice I can create different menu's for students and teachers this is a good idea but I could not find any info on what each one should have so other than the standard pages Home About Courses Contact Us What should the student pages be? What should the teacher <span style="line-height: 21.8182px;">pages be</span>? instead of using comments for quizzes could the  Quiz And Survey Master plugin be used? thank you  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) It totally up to you what you want to show to students and to instructors. For Example: On student menu you can add my courses link On instructors menu you can add instructing courses link, create course link. Or you can add custom links for both of them.   2) I don't recommend Quiz and survey master plugin because it causes some conflicts with the wplms quizes. I have seen a user was facing timeout issue when using this plugin.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Different menu's for students / teachers’ is closed to new replies.