display only choosen course category

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues display only choosen course category

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mhhmad
    Participant
    i have created page and using elemenator, i need to display one category from courses category, when i insert its name in taxonomy slug it give me error(<span style="background-color: #d6c72d; color: #222222; font-family: Varela; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 600; text-align: center;">Term: Mismatch Classification: Selected terms Not found in category!)</span> how can i solve this proplem
    maximus
    Hello Yes i am understanding your problem but can you please make a video of your issue and share with me. It will be easy for us to detect your problem.
    mhhmad
    Participant
    this is the error https://youtu.be/lIiXQ7CY6vA
    mhhmad
    Participant
    where are you ???
    maximus
    Hello I am not understanding that what you want to do. It is impossible which you are doing, Course category slug name can't be available in pages elementor. You are doing wrong. Please let me know that what you want to do. Do you want to make a custom course category or anything else.
    mhhmad
    Participant
    after 21 hours you tell me that you can't understand me i need to get a custom course category on page
    maximus
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘display only choosen course category’ is closed to new replies.