Do I need to install a membership plugin

Home Forums Chit Chat General Discussion Do I need to install a membership plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Saunders-Solutions
    Participant
    Hi I wanted to check if I needed to install a membership plugin in order to 6 month or 12 month subscriptions for all courses, I notice a folder paid-memberships-pro in the wplms folder is that already being used. Just trying to figure stuff out I went for the manual setup so I didn't have to delete a bunch of stuff later.   thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It really depends upon you. In WPLMS every course maintains its own membership system. You have two options for this : Course bundles (WooCommerce) or  Memberships (Paid Memberships pro). Advantage with Members ships is that any course you add to a membership plan automatically gets available to the students in a membership plan. And once the course is expired (max course duration exhausted by the user), the Course gets  renewed if the user is in already the membership plan. Whereas in Course bundles the courses allotted at the time of purchase, once the course is expired (course duration exhausted by the user) the user needs to purchase it again.   Let me know if this helps.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It really depends upon you. In WPLMS every course maintains its own membership system. You have two options for this : Course bundles (WooCommerce) or  Memberships (Paid Memberships pro). Advantage with Members ships is that any course you add to a membership plan automatically gets available to the students in a membership plan. And once the course is expired (max course duration exhausted by the user), the Course gets  renewed if the user is in already the membership plan. Whereas in Course bundles the courses allotted at the time of purchase, once the course is expired (course duration exhausted by the user) the user needs to purchase it again.   Let me know if this helps.
    sandy
    Assuming the topic as resolved. Closing topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Do I need to install a membership plugin’ is closed to new replies.