Does WPLMS has php 7 support?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Does WPLMS has php 7 support?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mywork
    Spectator
    Hello, After several tries of installing this theme, I finally installed it with very bare installation, the default one.   Somehow,  I tried to upspeed the website by using PHP 7.08  Stable version to run this theme, but it reported errors and unable to access the backend after change to php7,  but when I switched back to php5.6 it work almost fine, still with some acceptable error when showing WP DEBUG   However,  did you tested that the theme working on php7 environment?  I beg you to try this, it's more faster than we may expected.   Thanks   p.s.  some error after php7 <b style="color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;">Fatal error</b><span style="color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;">: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/XXXXX/public_html/root/' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php70/pear') in </span><b style="color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;">/home/XXXXX/public_html/root/wp-admin/includes/admin.php</b><span style="color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;"> on line </span><b style="color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;">23</b>
    Juippi
    Spectator
    Not sure if it is officially supported but we run our WPLMS on php7 and it works just fine.
    Juippi
    Spectator
    Just checked that it's running on php7.08
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We have made many changes in our code to support php 7 in the recent updates of wplms. So please make sure that your are using 2.1 + version of wplms theme .
    tpocina
    Spectator
    Hi I am currently on PHP 5.6 still and when I change the PHP version in my host's cPanel to PHP version 7.0, the website doesn't load and I receive the white screen of death on web browser.  When I change back to PHP version 5.6 it shows up normally. Am I missing something?  Are there any other steps needed to update to 7.0? Thanks, Tom
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, This is strange. Kindly try the same thing after deactivating third party plugins. This may be due to any third party plugin which is not compatible.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Does WPLMS has php 7 support?’ is closed to new replies.