Dropdown menu won´t work with elementor header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Dropdown menu won´t work with elementor header

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    AVSSINSTITUTE
    Participant
    Hi! I placed elementor header as the main header for my site, but for some reason the sub-menu is not working when I hover the menu one, kindly assist me with this as I searched everywhere without a possible solution. Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @avssinstitute Can you please explain the steps here. I have no idea if Elementor is adding any script on header or not. Check by switching the theme from wplms to default theme if the menus are working or not If not, then the issue is with Elementor
    AVSSINSTITUTE
    Participant
    I installed WPLMS and just activated Elementor and Elementor Pro to check if another plugin was causing the issue,  but still the same, then I tested Elementor Heading switching to a default theme and is working perfectly. I also made a clean install in a localhost to see if I messed up something, the problem is the same, no dropdown at all. Also in the hamburger toggle for mobile menu, it does toggle but the sub-menu doesn't display... After those test, seem like the issue is within the WPLM theme itself than doesn't seem compatible with Elementor Heading, or some sort of code is interfering with it but I'm not good with backend so if you can help me out there it will be really appreciated
    AVSSINSTITUTE
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Please share the site URL with admin credentials here to check the issue on your site in a private reply
    AVSSINSTITUTE
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    AVSSINSTITUTE
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Dropdown menu won´t work with elementor header’ is closed to new replies.