Dropdown quiz displaying blank results

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Dropdown quiz displaying blank results

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hasanjavaid
    Participant
    <p style="line-height: 26.6667px;">Hi,</p> <p style="line-height: 26.6667px;">    I have a question regarding Dropdown select quiz and that is The dropdown select quiz type is not saving the marked answers. I mean when you set it up like the way mentioned at support as well as in the link below:</p> <p style="line-height: 26.6667px;">http://vibethemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-html-css/wordpress-themes/wplms/tips-tricks-docs/19831-tip-creating-a-select-from-dropdown-question-type</p> <p style="line-height: 26.6667px;">When a user submits the answers, it displays "You have few unanswered questions. Do you want to submit anyways?", although all the answers have been selected from the dropdown selection and if you still go ahead, the result display blank marked answers to the user as well as instructor admin/submission area. Please help as this is very critical.</p>
    hasanjavaid
    Participant
    <p style="line-height: 26.6667px;">Hi,</p> <p style="line-height: 26.6667px;">    I have a question regarding dropdown select quiz and that is The dropdown select quiz type is not saving the marked answers. I mean when you set it up like the way mentioned here in other forum topics, support as well as in the link below:</p> <p style="line-height: 26.6667px;">http://vibethemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-html-css/wordpress-themes/wplms/tips-tricks-docs/19831-tip-creating-a-select-from-dropdown-question-type</p> <p style="line-height: 26.6667px;">When a user submits the answers, it displays "You have few unanswered questions. Do you want to submit anyways?", although all the answers have been selected from the dropdown selection and if you still go ahead, the result display blank marked answers to the user as well as instructor admin/submission area. Please help as this is very critical.</p>
    hasanjavaid
    Participant
    Continuation of above step by step process in screenshots.............. Remaining 2 screenshots:
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Here you are using multiple dropdowns . Multiple dropdowns are not allowed in the question . Only single dropdown will work in the question . If you use multiple dropdown then it will save only the last dropdown value. Please use only one dropdown in a question
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Dropdown quiz displaying blank results’ is closed to new replies.