Elementor Header Dropdown Not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Elementor Header Dropdown Not Working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    WatanabeStevenC
    Participant
    I setup an Elementor header with the WPLMS theme and for some reason it is not allowing the submenu to be viewable. Usually when you hover over the menu item, the submenu would drop down. There is no drop down happening.   Here is a video of the issue so there is no misunderstanding:
    > https://www.screencast.com/t/cZORVx5PqeKI
    Mk
    Please share site url and admin credentials in private reply so that we can check your issue.
    Adam
    Spectator
    Hi did you find a solution to the problem? I'm experiencing the same problem
    Mk
    Adam, I am unable to check the issue. As I haven't accessed to site. At my end, it's working fine. It will be helpful for me if you create your own topic and share your site URL and admin credentials in private. So that I can check and help you as soon as possible.  
    personalmastery
    Participant
    Facing similar issue, drop down not working in elementor. please fix the issue asap.
    Veronica
    hi @personalmastery you need to explain this issue better you can explain us with the help of screenshot but before this I request you to please create your own topic because to check your issue if we want your's admin credentials or page URL of your site then an Email sends to the person who creates this topic with your credentials either you send them as a private reply which is not good.

so for security purposes always create your own topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor Header Dropdown Not Working’ is closed to new replies.