Elementor Page Menu changes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Elementor Page Menu changes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Hi The appearance of default menu ( MOOC) in WPLMS changes on Elementor Pages?? I want theme menu to ignore Elementor Menu Need urgent help on this pls.
    Veronica
    hi, changes on elementor page!!! can you please elaborate this??? with some screenshots/video?
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Sure The theme menu i am using is MOOC. So in all other pages even including Elementor its showing fine. However, I made a template with Elementor - Product Archive. In this the header is totally changed. I have hidden the top menu by disabling it in wordpress menu( allocating no item). However the user name and his Credits are now being shown in the top menu line. This is a typical Vibe setup of header. This problem is in Elementor Template & Pages. The menu is rendered with a different header -  the logo is in different line, the menu items different line and the username and credits (MyCred) in different line. You can view in the website directly itself. Website -  www.constructionworld.online Elementor Page (Services)- https://www.constructionworld.online/tabs-final/ Template called in menu - (Help/Buy Trikona Credits) https://www.constructionworld.online/product/trikona-credits-500/    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this is a limitation of elementor . We cannot provide our custom selected header file to its templates. And also there is an issue in elementor and buddypress . Elementor is imcopatible with buddypress .Its custom header and footer does not  loads on buddypress pages like profile , groups directories etc. Wplms is a buddypress based theme and elementor is right now bit imcopatible with buddypress regarding custom header and footers. The only solution is to use a child theme :  then copy the header-mooc.php file  from wplms theme to your child theme and then rename the header-mooc.php file in your child theme to " header.php " .
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Hi Many Thanks Alex.....that works and takes a ton of load off me .... So next time if any updates are made to MOOC from your end, I would need to repeat the process above... Of if there are any other possible likely issues, do let me know please. I will take care of them. Regards    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes you have to do that again if there are any changes made to mooc header file in future. Apart from this there are no other issues regarding header .
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Many Thanks.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor Page Menu changes’ is closed to new replies.