Elementor Videos

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Elementor Videos

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    So now.... i had resorted to building everything in elementor bc most of the other wplms course types don't work. Now the elementor videos that are hosted on youtube aren't displaying. They show up in elementor but not when you actually view the course page as a customer. I cannot afford to keep trying to patch together courses over and over and over to fit WPLMS... so much time....
    Veronica
    hi can you please share a video with us of the issue and also share the course URL with unit name and also credentials we will try to replicate and find a solution for that thanks
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi sorry for this delay in response due to support holiday I have just tried to check on your site and found that it is not working on your site I need to discuss this with my team members then let you know what can cause this issue
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, Any progress on this? It's a real struggle bc many of my units have multiple videos so I cannot just use the wplms video type.
    Veronica
    yes I have discussed the same and this is an issue we are working on this and yet to fix it till then for alternative please create a video unit from the front end
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    Thanks Veronica, I cannot use the front end video units function because I have more than one video within the unit. I have several units, in several courses, that utilize more than one video within a unit. That's why I was using Elementor. Currently I cannot sell those courses because they are not functional.
    Veronica
    hi yes we looked into it we are working on it, there is no help on forums or elementor GitHub repo, we are checking elementor code
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor Videos’ is closed to new replies.