email automatisation

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request email automatisation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    karanna
    Spectator
    hi :) Bottom line...i need some feature or customization that will do this: The student buys a monthly access paid course and he automatically (without him doing anything) is added to 4 appointments (1 per week) and he will receive notice by email about these appointments 1 day before they take place. I need that because i have courses with monthly payment (4 units per month) and i need them (the students) on Skype at same day and hour of the week. Now i tell them to make an appointment but they do not do it then they forget about the appointment and they want another appointment at another day and that is messing with my schedule. Also, they sometimes want to reschedule after the month is done and that i do not want, because they paid for a service, i was there and they were not. Normally that feature is already on WPLMS , with Schedule Drip Feed Email in LMS settings, but due to wordpress cron job working bad, i cannot use it, because it sends emails at wrong timming. I'm talking about this feature: https://prnt.sc/vlob3z Thank you Anca Bogdan
    karanna
    Spectator
    Can you help please? I will pay for that feature, no problem.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.