Email notification

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Email notification

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    samithadarshana
    Spectator
    Hi, I am using default buddypress registration form and custom registration form in my WPLMS site. At the moment when a user register on our site, I get a notification email to administrator email address. I want to forward a notiofication to another email address. How can I do that? Thanks Samitha
    Veronica
    hi, (All emails to the mail set under wp-admin->general) Not all emails exactly. Only those emails which are set to send admin. (All LMS related emails will go through to the email address entered in place of [email protected]Yes. if you want to send different notification to different emails then please let me know
    Veronica
    You can change that setting from Wp-admin > LMS > Setting > Emails Refer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmt81gWbDDE
    samithadarshana
    Spectator
    Thanks for the reply. But actually what I want is, when a user registered with the site I want to send a notification to site admin email and our manager's email. It means I and our site manager both wants to know when a new user registered with the site. I hope now it is clear to you. Your help on this will be highly appreciated. Thanks
    samithadarshana
    Spectator
    Now admin email received the new user registration notification, bu I have to manually forward it to the manager's email address. What I want is to send the same notification to manager's email at the same time. Thanks
    Veronica
    for that you can do a thing that create that user as admin may be then it can be possible.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Email notification’ is closed to new replies.