Email verification

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Email verification

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hi! how can i do Add to my site email verification for new users! thaks very match!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is by default included in BuddyPress. If you're using WPLMS Modern theme then you can switch to non-ajax mode in WP Admin - WPLMS - Miscellaneous - Ajax registration.
    May i used ajax registration with email veritification? please tell me what code i shoud use and where? thanks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    To add this feature we would need to change WPLMS Modern theme registration section. I am building an addon plugin  to facilitate this. Please wait for the plugin. Moving this to customisation requests.
    OK! Thank you very much for the answer! And what about my previous question? how to translate into Russian the main menu Field LOGIN/SIGNUP? I tried through Codestyiling localization pluggin but I did not work (( how to change it? Where it is necessary to register the code? thanks for the help!!
    alexwebmasster
    Spectator
    I subscribe to the issue regarding the verification of the integration with Ajax. When the plug-in? P.S. Привет земляк! Мне тоже не удалось через файл локализации перевести данные строки  и пришлось править сам файл. Если данный вопрос не решил, обращайся, подскажу где править.
    Hello! I am still interested in the solution of the problem! Please tell me how to fix it? Thank you!
    alexwebmasster
    Spectator
    /wp-content/themes/wplms_modern/views/login_modal.php find all words in English and translate them into Russian.
    This is done for a long time! The question was as follows: How to verify the e-mail when a new user registers !? Using Ajax registration!
    alexwebmasster
    Spectator
    my answer on this matter:
    OK! Thank you very much for the answer! And what about my previous question? how to translate into Russian the main menu Field LOGIN/SIGNUP? I tried through Codestyiling localization pluggin but I did not work (( how to change it? Where it is necessary to register the code? thanks for the help!!
    Hi! I was interested in the Russian translation of this one item! http://prntscr.com/9bvlof I understand in this php file you can not change it !? I would be very grateful if you can help solve this problem! Thanks for the help!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Email verification’ is closed to new replies.