Enable comments in course page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Enable comments in course page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yahya
    Spectator
    hello there I want the to enable the students to post comment in course page even if I have to edit the theme files, can you guide me please ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not possible in wplms, we have enabled reviews in place of comments actually in wplms reviews are comments. So its not possible to enable comments in course page. However if you want you can enable comments in units and use it for discussion purpose or use a course forum for discussion purpose.
    pankajranaji
    Participant
    Hi I want to Enable the <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">wplms reviews for offline students , who dose not take online classes,, </span>
    pankajranaji
    Participant
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Hi I want to Enable the  wplms reviews for offline students , who dose not take online classes,, </span></span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please just enable the "Post Course reviews from Course Home   " from course settings . refer :  http://prntscr.com/bikp7t Note that the review form will show only to those users which are added to course .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Enable comments in course page’ is closed to new replies.