Error loading this resource

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Error loading this resource

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    snjong
    Participant
    <span style="color: #444444; font-family: Helvetica, Arial; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22.68px;">Hi Vibe,</span> <span style="color: #444444; font-family: Helvetica, Arial; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22.68px;">When i load the media which uploaded by using amazon s3, it showed "Error loading this resource". May I know how to solved this problem. </span> Here i attached a print screen of the error.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This indicates something is not correct in the bucket settings. For simplification : Make sure your bucket name does not contain a hyphen (-), also make sure that your bucket is created more than 30 minutes ago. Also make sure your bucket is not created in the Frankfurt region, it is the only region which supports version 4 of Amazon S3 api where WPLMS s3 uses version 2.
    snjong
    Participant
    Hi Vibe, My bucket name does not contain any hyphen, created more than 30 minutes already and is in US standard region. But it shows the same error "<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Error loading this resource".</span>    
    snjong
    Participant
    Hi Vibe, I created a new bucket called phitomaselearning and upload a photo to a course. When I load it, still failed and when the link for the image is <span style="color: #222222; font-family: Consolas, 'Lucida Console', monospace; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">http://.s3.amazonaws.com/phitomaselearning/1/Autodesk_Logo_Software.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJLUSZCHU6DLOCIFA&Expires=1458196092&Signature=hdVJ95yjElr2NSlYAuEMaF1pgNU%3D</span> And i attached a print screen when clicked on the link above. Same error loading this resource when load video. Please reply me as soon as possible.
    snjong
    Participant
    Hi Vibe, Reply Please.
    OnlineEdge
    Participant
    Awaiting for this response to hopefully resolve our problem as well
    snjong
    Participant
    Hi Vibe, reply please. I need it solved urgently. If not, please tell me how to refund.
    snjong
    Participant
    Mr Vibe, reply please
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you re-try generating a new Amazon S3 api credentials, the error says the credentials are not matching.
    snjong
    Participant
    Hi Mr.Vibe, Finally received your reply. I have tried to generate new api credentials many times, but still not work. Website: http://phitomas-elearning.com Admin: snjong Password: phitomas@22 Please check as soon as possible. Thank you.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing credentials. Checking site..
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @snjong : I removed the default bucket and it is working fine. I was just notified of the exact issue by another user, so this is a bug as of now, we'll be fixing it in the weekend. Simple remove the default bucket name from the settings and set it to blank and then it would work fine.    
    snjong
    Participant
    Hi Mr Vibe, Ok. Hope to get your update soon. Thank you.  
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Error loading this resource’ is closed to new replies.