Filter problem using Chrome

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Filter problem using Chrome

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    terry2015edu
    Spectator
    Hi, i've just purchased WPLMS and every seems so nice to me. But i found a bug in 'all course' page. When i tried searching for course WITHOUT logging in (=guest) with Chrome (PC and mobile) in different devices,  there is no any response clicking the 'Filter Results' button. i found the same problem at the demo site here (widget on left).   The filter works TOTALLY FINE in such circumstances below:
    1. using Chrome WITH logged in account
    2. using other Browsers (e.g. IE, Edge, firefox) with/without logging in
    Since the Chrome is the most common Browser in mobile devices (in fact almost all my students are using Android with Chrome...), I would like to request a solution for this. Thank you so much!  
    terry2015edu
    Spectator
    I tested my site using other PC and it works fine, which is using older version (49.x) while all my PCs using latest version (50.x) encounter the problem. i don't know if there is any correlation between this and the bug?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Unable to replicate the issue on our test setup and on demo site, refer: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDhfXL1MAd I made this video from our demo site and using chrome browser. The issue might be connected to your system, or the third party plugins, please try deactivating the third party plugins and then check. If the issue persists and your are not able to find any solution, then share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check this at your end. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    terry2015edu
    Spectator
    thanks for the reply! i watched your video and followed the steps but the problem is still here. I made a video to make a comparison and hope can help you. video here by the way my wordpress info: my site user: terry2015edu pw: cdty521168JNU thank you!
    terry2015edu
    Spectator
    i found another interesting thing. (guest) when i click 'filter course', nothing happen. but when i refresh the page, the result appeared. video here
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing your site url. I checked your site and its working fine please refer the video in my next private reply taken from your website. The issue is probably connected to your system, because if the website had any issue then it would be replicable on my system also.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    terry2015edu
    Spectator
    thanks for the reply! I will try to figure out what is happening and share with you if possible.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok thanks for the update.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter problem using Chrome’ is closed to new replies.