fixed menu on top

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues fixed menu on top

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    sanjay_k
    Spectator
    Hello, <span style="color: #666666; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; background-color: #fafafa;">I want one  top menu fixed/static , even while scrolling <b>.</b></span> sample image attached with this  post. Please guide me how to do it. Regards, madhavi  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    please goto wp-admin->dashboard->wplms->header->Fix Top Header on Scroll. You can choose from there, and don't forget to save the settings after changing.
    sanjay_k
    Spectator
    Thank you. Yes, it is working now. Two more doubts i have: 1.Similary , how can fix the " footer" on scroll. 2. Can i put any button on that  footer . Thanks and Regards, Sanjay
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Fixing the footer on scroll is not a feature of the theme, and it's not a few lines of customisation. So I recommend you to hire a freelancer for this.
    sanjay_k
    Spectator
    Hello, Thank you for the fast reply. 1. How to place a "button" on the bottom of the web site. please guide me. I want similar feature in    http://www.marketo.com/ , this has bottom static buttons/ don't know the feature name. screen shot is also attached with this . 2. How do i display videos overlay. Do i need to use an plugin or , is there any setting for the over video display. Best regards, Sanjay
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the site link. It is an interesting feature. It looks like a custom built feature. I am not aware of any plugin for this as of now.  This is not built in the theme and is outside the scope of theme support. Since the above feature is not connected to the theme nor does it require any theme specific knowledge, you would be able to achieve this by outsourcing this to any freelancer.  
    sanjay_k
    Spectator
    hello, <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"> wp-admin->dashboard->wplms->header->Fix Top Header .</span> How to change content on this "Fixed top header". Please guide the steps. Thanks and REgards, Madhavi
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please go to wp-admin->appearance->menus: Then setup the top menu, refer: http://prntscr.com/9m9amf
    sanjay_k
    Spectator
    Hello H.K. Thank you. Please help me below 2 doubts. 1. Top menu  has only two  options: -"courses" and  "faq" as per screen shot "top_menu_items.jpg". but how come it is showing  on live web site (check    menu.jpg) "login, signup  <span style="color: black;">[email protected]</span>   <span style="color: black;">+91 991 2323 000"  etc fields. Where to change these fields, i mean which php file / option.</span> 2. on the live site www.dbvidya.com,  on the top some other black wordpress menu bar has come . (as per menu.jpg). how to remove that. Previously this black menu was not there. Today i have hosted to new hosting provider.After that this black menu is appearing. please help me with these 2 issues. Best Regards, Sanjay    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Please use this custom css: div#headertop .col-md-8.col-sm-9 ul.topmenu:first-child { display:none; } 2) Please go to settings->buddypress->settings: And uncheck the option that says show toolbar for logged out users.
    sanjay_k
    Spectator
    Hello H.K., Thank you. 1. When i changed custom css , as per your above reply, it is removing the content except faq and courses. I do not want to remove  those, but i want to add /update those entries, like phone number updation etc. How to update those entires. Hope i am clear in expressing my doubt. 2. "Black top menu" is still appearing after setting  buddypress->settings -> uncheck as per your intructions. fyi, check file buddypress settings.jpg. Please help me. Best Regards, sanjay
    sanjay_k
    Spectator
    Hi H.K. <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Hello H.K.,</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Thank you, black top bar is now not visible now. ur suggestion worked .</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">please ignore above response wrt the same.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Below doubt , pls clarify.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">1. When i changed custom css , as per your suggestion, it is removing the content except "faq" and "courses"(menu items).</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">I do not want to remove  those, but i want to add /update those entries, like phone number updation etc. How to update those entires. pls find attached file "top menu bar changes.jpg"</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Hope i am clear in expressing my doubt.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">regards,</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Madhavi</p>
    sanjay_k
    Spectator
    Hi, Not sure , why above response is in tags. Thank you for the suggestions. Now i only have one doubt. When i changed custom css , as per your above reply, it is removing the content except "faq and courses." (in my site www.dbvidya.com) I do not want to remove  those, but i want to add /update those entries, like phone number updation etc. How to update those entires. regards, madhavi pls fine attached file with screen shot. Hope i am clear in expressing my doubt. regards, sanjay  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    By default theme does not provide this option to show email and phone No. Your developer might have added this option, so try contacting your developer for this.
    sanjay_k
    Spectator
    Hello H.K. Thank you. If top menu bar is having 4 menu items. I know how to change, Entire menu color ,but Say , out of four, how to change color of one menu item (as attention grabber). Please suggest. regards, Sanjay      
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘fixed menu on top’ is closed to new replies.