font on course page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues font on course page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    What should I do/code do I need to change the font on the left (visible after completion) to on the right (course homepage)? screenshot
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, It is already posted on the course homepage refer: http://prntscr.com/ll349s This is a course completion message which you can change by editing that course in the backend. http://prntscr.com/ll367t
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I use <font size="16" font-weight="400" font-family="Roboto" font-style="normal"> and finish with </font> but it either doesn't change or makes it really big. Result here
    Ava
    Hi MeesterGijs Can you please share the URL of that particular course, so I can check the font style changes.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This is the course; what & which. But I've deleted that code. But you can use that course to test it yourself.
    Ava
    Hi Please add the below custom Css code to WP Admin – Appearance – customize - custom css - publish   .course_finish .accordion .accordion-inner p{ font-weight: 400 !important; font-size: 16px !important; } .course_finish > p:nth-child(4){ font-weight: 400 !important; font-size: 16px !important; } .course_finish > p:nth-child(5){ font-weight: 400 !important; font-size: 16px !important; }
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks Ava. This is working. Could you also tell me what code is needed to add this last line/sentence?
    Ava
    Hey MeesterGijs Please add the below custom Css code to WP Admin – Appearance – customize - custom css - publish   .course_finish > p:nth-child(6){ font-weight: 400 !important; font-size: 16px !important; }   Hope this help you.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    It definitely worked. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘font on course page’ is closed to new replies.