Free Course Setup

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Free Course Setup

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HinoSupport
    Participant
    I've installed the demo data and want to test the free course functionality.  Each time I set a course to free, it shows as private.  Here are the steps I've attempted:
    • Set the slider on the course to free

• disassociate the product by setting to none.

this still shows as private, so I attempted to put a start date in, but no dice.  Am I missing something? Thanks.... Don  

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that you have updated version of vibe course module plugin (1.9.8.4) . Check if you have put some value in the number of  seats and max course duration in course settings  . Please just got your free courses and make sure you just provide a value in seats field and max course duration field and save settings of your courses and then check the course again.

HinoSupport
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Thanks for the very speedy response.  I have version 1.9.8.  I've entered my API key for auto updates after receiving your message, but is there a way to force the update?  I don't see Student Seats in the course setup, and am assuming it's because I need the minor update.
    HinoSupport
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I found it under Maximum Students in Course. Thanks, Don    
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Free Course Setup’ is closed to new replies.