Free Trial Request

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Unit Timings Free Trial Request

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Hello, I'd like to try the WPLMS Unit Timings Add-on. I tried to download the free trial from LMS -> Addons but download returned "some error" and if I try to download it again it say "free trial consumed". I have WPLMS v4 so I'd need add-ons that works with this version. Can you help me, please?
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Some news? Can you tell my if I can have a free trial of this plugin? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    But if the message is showing that "free Trial Consumed", that means you already consumed your free trial, now you can't access the addon for free
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    I did not used the free trial. I'm writing because the download of the add-on for the free trial returned the message "some error" I'm sure you can control if my site used or not the free trial. I'm sure you can control the date of the "download" and of the "activation" so you can see that download and "free trial consumed" are in the same date. Please some regard for your customers. it seems you always give us hasty answers.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Thanks, I just tried to download it again but it returns "some errors" (same as before). First click on "Free Trial" button return "some errors", second click returned “free Trial Consumed”
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi yes I checked this out and found that the free trial is not working at your end. Maybe you need to again re-authenticate from envato for this . Please goto wp-admin -> wplms -> getting started .Please click the button updates activate, click to confirm and re authenticate and then check the free trail.
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Tried and not working. Also checked if php zip library is present in server and there is!
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Passing from LMS -> Addons is the only way to activate the free trial? Can you install the plugin in my site and manually set all the info you need to manage the duration of the free trial?
    Diana
    Participant
    Shared WPLMS Unit Timing Addon with you: https://prnt.sc/11fxus0 Via We transfer, do check your email to download the addon
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Thank you Diana, it worked! How much time is the duration free trial?
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Free Trial Request’ is closed to new replies.