Front End Course – Unable to add new curriculum unit on mobile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Front End Course – Unable to add new curriculum unit on mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    paulancill
    Participant
    Hi, I'm unable to add a new unit in the front end course when using mobile. When I click on the option "CREATE NEW UNIT" in the curriculum section it either does nothing or when it does pop up I cannot select/add any text into the 'Unit title' input field. On top of this, if I try and close the screen using the red x it does not work. Thanks  
    paulancill
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ava
    This reply has been marked as private.
    paulancill
    Participant
    Hi Ava, your video is correct for laptop or PC but if you follow the same steps on a mobile or a tablet the the form input field where you tap the screen to enter a section title does not respond. I've tried it on a Windows phone, Motrorla and Lenovo tablet and all fail to respond to that form input. If you could take a look please. Thanks
    Ava
    try adding this code in your wplms customizer plugin -> wplms-customizer.php file : add_action('wp_footer',function (){ ?> <script> jQuery('body').delegate('input','click',function(){ jQuery(this).focus(); }); </script> <?php },99);
    paulancill
    Participant
    Can you send me a screen shot of where I should be putting this code - I cannot find it. Thanks
    paulancill
    Participant
    Found it - problem resolved. This can be closed. Thank for your help :)
    Ava
    Thanks for confirming. Closed !!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Front End Course – Unable to add new curriculum unit on mobile’ is closed to new replies.