Front Page Header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Front Page Header

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    olympiasm
    Spectator
    Hi,   I would like to reduce the space between the main menu and the slider on the front page. How can I do this? I would also like it to be responsive. Is there a code that I can add to make the site responsive (for example, the menus are not responsive).   Thank you!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Please share the site url. 2) The site is already responsive the menu in mobile view is shown under the burger menu icon, you have to click on the menu icon to see the mobile menu.
    olympiasm
    Spectator
    Hi,   Thank you for your reply. I have a few questions: 1) The Burger icon now appears, but it does not scroll down. Is there a way to make it scroll? I have a long front page and I need the navigators to be able to see the main menu. 2) The fixed top menu goes into two lines when it is in mobile view (see attachment). I would like to resize the text, or resize the top menu bar itself. What I would really like to do is fit the logo in there once the bar is bigger. 3) I have attached an image of the mobile view. For some reason, with the page builder, the text is not aligned as it is on the desktop view. As you can see in the image: there is no burger icon, the top menu is not responding in a nice way and neither is the content. Many thanks for your help!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Please try adding the given css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : @media (max-width:767px){ #logo img, #alt_logo img {     height: 64px; }   header #searchicon {     float: right;    padding: 10px 0;  } header #trigger {     top: 25px; } div#searchicon {     position: absolute;     top: 17px;     right: 51px; }   } 2. Please remove some items from your top menu ,There's too many items in top menu that it does not have enough space .Merging logo area in top header wont be possible as of now . If you do not want to remove any items in top menu then try adding the given css in your custom css in appearance -> cusotmize : @media (max-width:1000px){ ul.topmenu li {     padding: 0px 0px;     font-size: 8px; } 3. Needed page url for that .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Front Page Header’ is closed to new replies.