Growth hacks

Home Forums Chit Chat General Discussion Growth hacks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Halvard
    Participant
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to start a topic about growth hacks. My site are currently converting less than 1%, and i believe the potential is much greater. What have you done to increase growth on your page, and what have you done to increase your convertion rate?   I launched my site about 1 year ago, and here are some of my adjustments i have done recently:   My goal is to have more 1% convertion by march 2017, i will let you know how it goes!
    EmanuelGT
    Participant
    Hi Halvard, I'm using the same plan as you.  I've not launched the site yet, but got the same concerns as you. Question: have you tried FB campaigns to bring potentials to your site? if so, are you using landing pages? home page or course page for the visitors coming from FB? I'll let you know how my launch go the in 2 months !  keep the hard work man ;)
    Halvard
    Participant
    Hi Emanuel, Thank you for your reply! I have not done any FB campaigns yet, except the remarketing campain targeting people who added a course to the basket (aka, people who visited the checkout page). That trafic is just going to the home page. Im not sure how to use landingpages in WPLMS. I have used Unbounce earlier in another project, but if people buy a course in Unbounce i have to add them manually in WPLMS after, and i dont think that is a good solution. Everything must happen automatically. Do you have any ideas or solutions for that? Im considering making a campaign targeting sales people. Where i can drive the trafic to a kategori page with all the sales related courses. Something like this: https://www.nettbasertekurs.no/salgskurs/ One thing Im considering now, is to make the whole page a subscription. One subscription for all the courses on the site. What are your thoughts on that? I believe the convertion rate would make a big jump if i did that, because the price for 1 months would be cheaper than the price for one course. Share a link to your page so i can have a look. Maybe i can give you some tips. Good luck with your launch!
    alexarosario
    Participant
    Hey Guys, Thanks for reminding me to use Facebook remarking... and great idea about the money back guarantee and adding another 'take this course' option. As for landing pages, you can create a new page and select the 'bare bones' template. I like to have the navigation at the top so I used the full screen template and Alex gave me some code to remove the padding on the sides and top. I'm using Beaver Builder for my landing pages which you can check out here (www.yptribe.com, www.yptribe.com/tribe-builder, www.yptribe.com/webinar or www.yptribe.com/impact-diamond) I'm loving Beaver Builder.
    Halvard
    Participant
    Hi Alexa, Thank you for great tips! :) I just visited your website and i must say it looks beutiful!! Great job with the design :) I looks like you have some problems with the payment. I tried to buy the impact diamond and god this error message: http://prnt.sc/dyffbw I also tried to "enrol early" in the tribe builder and those buttons just take me to the home page. I believe it is a 404 redirect, so the link "https://www.yptribe.com/?add-to-cart=4305" is wrong.
    alexarosario
    Participant
    Hi Halvard, Thanks so much for all of your feedback! I had to fix some stuff with WC and it's all sorted out now... Thank you again :) As for the enroll early button taking me home, it's because I forgot to enable direct checkout for WC. It will now take you to the checkout page!
    EmanuelGT
    Participant
    Hey Halvard, I think the subscription will be appealing depending on the courses type you a re selling, for example if all of them are related, but if you are selling courses for different topics, the customer may be more interested in just a specific course and not the whole membership. So probably having both options it's the best way to go, for the ones that want to cherry pick: individual courses, and for the ones that want-it-all: the membership subscription. Are you using the woocommerce's google analytics integration to keep track of what your customers are putting on the cart?  I'm starting to read about this, but I haven't tested it yet.    
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Growth hacks’ is closed to new replies.