H5P quiz is not responsive

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting H5P quiz is not responsive

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! I was trying to create an H5P quiz for my course and was facing the issue of the scrollbar to that of each activity created for a quiz. Normally, for the units, I just go to the classic editor text mode and delete the div which contains the class vibe shortcode but this time under the H5P quiz there was literally nothing to edit except for the name of the page. I was curious to know how it works and tried to switch the editor to elementor and the editor did not load with the popup indicating that this page contains no content. So, on that I thought might be some extra sections of tabs and accordions with images will do the work and show me the code in the classic editor. But it was the same story. Can you please help me out with this how exactly am I supposed to edit something when I can't access the code to do it?
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! I'm no longer able to view the curriculum created in any of the courses. Please refer the image below and access the courses. The units are visible while in the wp-admin panel whereas if you try to access them in incognito mode or change the device/browser nothing is displayed. Private Window Mobile device Whereas the below image shows that the units are visible when accessed under admin panel Admin mode Please refer to these images and help me out of it. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I was not able to replicate the issue : https://prnt.sc/lOGkE-yivW-Z https://prnt.sc/Fqj-VNsx0YYT Tried as admin user as well as user with username alexwplms.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Yes, that's because I figured out the problem and turned off the js minification and it all went back to place. But once turned off the site speed is being affected can you check on that part, like which js file is affecting the frontend once minified?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello again! I just discovered that the changes you made to remove the scrollbar for H5P quiz units are now causing a problem in H5P content loading in units created for users. Here you can see the images below indicating the problem: This is how the H5P content is loaded when the unit is clicked uponH5P And this is how once the interaction is complete H5P loads to fullwidth After interaction I want the H5P loading screen to be at the full width inside of the unit but with no scrollbar. Cause now it's like fulfilling one condition but compromising the other for it to work. I hope you understand. And before you send me a screenshot saying you are not finding any issue in H5P content loading I'd like you to check out a few more units under the "MAA" course. Or you might as well replicate a course with multiple h5p content type units inside of it and try to access it. I hope you can help me out with it so the end-user experience is not compromised. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the load time will appear only once when it actually fetches script from server , after that it wont appear that much since the scripts gets cached . Secondly you can try enabling script minification all over the site except the app or dashboard page , this might work for you .
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello! The changes you made for the scrollbar in CSS are not affecting anymore. Please look into the issue and help me out.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Yes, I figured that part out that it is causing problems occasionally. Can you just share with me the CSS code you added just for future reference? Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I actually removed the css code causing issue didn't added anything.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Okay, But I can still find the same issue under the course called "Aarambh (Level 1)" can you please check what's wrong with that part?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘H5P quiz is not responsive’ is closed to new replies.