H5P short code in units in WPLMS 4

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe H5P short code in units in WPLMS 4

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    consp51
    Participant
    I am finding the h5P is working differently than how it used to work. H5P is rich media content, it is embedded by HTML shortcode, such as [h5p id=”15″] I would like to create Elearning content that mix images, video, and H5P units. But it seems like WPLMS 4.0 considers H5p content as one sole unit itself, disregarding how the H5P author's need for a different type of content in Elearning design. I am trying to figure out and examed the LMS H5p units created by the course creation. it seems like it H5p is not longer reference by content ID. I examed the LMS unit in embedding the H5p content, but I was unable to see the embedding code. So I would like to add content and text before the H5p content, but there seems no way for me to do that... I am only able to insert some content after the H5p code. That is very limiting since I am not able to give instructions before the H5p unit. Is there a way for me to create mixed content like we used too? Will turning off the WPLMS H5p Plugin work?
    consp51
    Participant
    I am having some issues with how the new WPLMS implementing the H5p content. After more testing, right now it only works well if I am inserting the H5p content as H5p units. It seems like the new WPLMS system disabled the native H5P unit support and rendering the H5P shortcode. I am focusing on designing and creating E-learning content, Having interactivity in E-learning content is proven to attract more student engagement and learning interest. Utilizing interactive and gamification in E-learning content is a popular trend, and H5p give us a simple and low cost way of creating such interactive contents. A single H5p content is not equal to a whole unit, rather it should be considered as video content or interactive content elements. The current H5p unit is very limiting as I can't add text, image or any other contents before it, nor I can add more than one H5p content on a single page. Right now I can't use the HTML/Elementor unit with H5P content. I am very puzzled why H5P is not supported as regular HTML content. Your H5p video example of the H5p unit example shows inserting the quiz and I have a feeling that the WPLMS team are only allowing H5p as a quiz unit, Please understand, There are so many other H5p content types that's not related to quiz features.
    consp51
    Participant
    Is there some kind of CSS/container fixes that I can apply to my units right?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi you need to use wplms_h5p shortcode as shown here : if on wplms v4 : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/h5p-integration-with-wplms-4-0/ if on wplms V3 : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-h5p-addon/
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘H5P short code in units in WPLMS 4’ is closed to new replies.