1 week, 1 day ago IR123Participant
Hoping all is great! 🙂
I set up WPLMS and all its parts according to the documentation.
I was (almost) ready to launch a new membership site yesterday… but while tweaking a few last elements, I started getting errors a bit everywhere…
* The Elementor builder is not working on all pages built with it – I am getting more of the loading error where I have to recreate the page entirely.
* On some of the pages, the page theme “No Title” is not hiding the title section – I had to hide it via custom css.
* I cannot get the PWA dashboard to work for admin users – I tried adding a Member Type, a membership level, etc., but I get a blank screen and a bunch of “Sidebar Saved” notifications on the side…??
I confirmed with my hosting – SiteGround – that all system requirements are met so it shouldn’t be an issue.
Could you go in and confirm everything is set up properly so I can complete the tweaking and launch my new platform, please?
I will include logins in a private message below.
Ian1 week, 1 day ago IR123ParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
Working on this.
1. I am testing and there are two pages built in elementor and they are working fine : https://prnt.sc/20ioj1c , can you share the page which i can check to replicate the issue.
2. I couldn’t replicate. The “Community” page is set as BuddyPress single page in WP admin =- Vibebp – settings, so you can not edit it with elementor.
3. YEs i am able to replicate the dashboard issue in your site. Working in it. Will update in my next response.
It seems you enabled PWA while you were setting up the site. This can cause a lot of headacheThis reply has been marked as private.1 week ago AlexKeymaster
1 , elementor builder working : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crX3DGVIy36
2 . can you please share these pages?IT could be the directory pages which are handled differently in theme and is controlled by buddypress.
Secondly on such pages elementor builder might also not work .In order to make it work please deselect these pages from wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> pages .
NOte that the members page is a necessary setting in wplms to open the profile pages .
3 . This repeated “sidebar saved” error has been fixed now please update vibebp to 22.214.171.124 . to update https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/updating-core-plugins-in-wplms-v4/
1. Elementor is not working on pages: Cancellation, Confirmation, Register.
It is working on all other pages though.
2. All pages have the “No Title” page template. The title is still showing on pages: Home, Members.
All other pages have that section hidden.
3. I now have access to the dashboard with the Admin account… but the widgets are not refreshing – in the Appearance -> Widgets tab, I put two widgets for Admin dashboard and two for Founding Members dashboard. None appear on respective dashboards.
Widgets setup – https://prnt.sc/20j3cif
Admin dashboard – https://prnt.sc/20j3gc0
EDIT: ok, I just got your last message so will adjust widgets.
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by IR123.
3. Widgets are working! 🙂6 days, 10 hours ago IR123Participant
Any news on the Elementor pages and the “No Title” template?
You shared that enabling the PWA during setup could cause issues… Is there a way to “undo” that?
Let me know if you need something else from me, I will respond promptly.
Ian6 days, 10 hours ago VeronicaModerator
these all Cancellation, Confirmation, Register.
are the templates that’s why you can’t make changes here
2 home page is fixed and title will be shown on members page as this is template too6 days, 8 hours ago IR123ParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.5 days, 20 hours ago IR123ParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.5 days, 11 hours ago VeronicaModeratorThis reply has been marked as private.
The topic ‘Help Confirming Setup’ is closed to new replies.