Home Page Customization

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Home Page Customization

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Hi I would like to customize my home page something like this. Kindly give the step by step solution to solve the problem. http://vibethemes.com/envato/wplms/skins/default/courses-masonry/
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is really easy : a. Create a new blank page. b. Locate the page builder, enable it. c. Drag from Layout Elements - fullwidth layout block d. Drag from Content Blocks - Post Grid e. Set post type as Course , other settings optional f. Enable Masonry, disable pagination, enable infinite load g. Define block width. 262 for 4 column, 335 for 2 column h. Update and publish the page.  
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe I would like to add 4 column and 4 rows of popular courses in home page of default skin. At the end "View All Courses" button, once clicked it should go to view all courses existing page.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please choose the post grid block from content in page builder to create that layout and follow settings like these in screenshot :
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Appreciated but how to add that view all courses button at the end.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    For that just add a new block "wp-editor" below the post grid block and add the button in it .YOu can use the button shortcode in it .
    Billybloom8
    Participant
    Hi, Great theme by the way, I love it. I would like to add multiple content carousels to the home page like Udemy. But cant figure out how to do it. For example one carousel is for popular courses and the other are for technology, business, bestsellers etc. how do I do that please. regards.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    For showing the carousel for particular please follow the screenshot  : http://i.imgur.com/YIaIdNW.png Put the " course-cat " which is the course category slug in the  taxonomy slug field and then slug of the related category . Similarly you can show the different content in the carousel . Select the post type you want show in the " Enter Post Type " field  
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Home Page Customization’ is closed to new replies.