hook before unit list in course page..

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting hook before unit list in course page..

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, thanks for your message but I'm sorry you didn't read well the problem ! I told you already you have to click on one unit in the unit list to have the problem and it's still here ... if you click on continue course or take course it works... Have a look again: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYeb6kx5Eo Thanks for your help and well if you can't solve it I'll remove this hook but it's strange..
    Diana
    Participant
    @StudioLeBus, Oh I am sorry. Checking again... I will post a reply in 3 hours here Apologies for the delay you are facing
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello the problem is still here ! can you check again ?
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, well I'm sorry this is still not working... :( :( ok I'll deal with it :(
    Diana
    Participant
    @StudioLeBus, But I created a video of your site. Did you follow the steps exactly?
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Look.... https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYhfj1BmMK not sure why but it doesn't work now :( :(
    Diana
    Participant
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Ok I guess this will end in the long list of stuff not working... I finally used this css, wich is working but not so perfect... You should really add a Real 'Go backk to course' button in the upper part of the unit list in a next update !! .course_pursue_panel .more_course { position: fixed !important; width: 250px; box-shadow: 0 0 5px #555; background: #2a8087; } thanks anyway for your time !
    Diana
    Participant
    @StudioLeBus, Actually you will not face such issue in the upcoming versions because the design is quite user friendly Closing this topic
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘hook before unit list in course page..’ is closed to new replies.