How to create membership area

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues How to create membership area

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    Hi There, I would like to create a membership area on my site and keep an online store with courses to pay per unit. I tried with several addons:
    • PMPRO

• Ultimate Membership Pro

• Woocommerce membership

I do not know which one is the most suited to my needs and I would like your help.   I wish users could have a membership area with 4 plans. The plans will allow access to topics of private forum, discounts on the products of the shop and especially to get each 1st of the month a new course in their account.   What do you think is the most suitable addon? How to configure the WPLMS theme and the addon to get all this?   Thank you in advance.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    Ok Alex thank you. I just have two more questions about membership level : - Is it possible to automatically add users with membership levels to courses? - I saw that it was possible to invite users to register for free to paid courses. Is it possible to do this automatically when a user joins a membership level? Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this is automatically done by the wplms woocommerce memberhsips addon plugin but for that user needs to atleast open that new course for once . This is already done when user purchases membership level successfully .
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    Ok, but I have to manually add a new course every first day of the month? I would like users to benefit from a new course every first day of the month ...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is no need to worry if membership is connected to course and user has that membership level she would be able to access that course until her membership expires.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to create membership area’ is closed to new replies.