How to put HTML inside of Match Question Answer Choices?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues How to put HTML inside of Match Question Answer Choices?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Hello, I need to place some HTML inside of the answer choices for multiple choice type questions. I have some answer choices that have subscript numbers. I need to enclose the subscripted number inside <sub></sub> tags. However, when I do this inside of the answer choice, instead of subscripting the number, it just shows the tags in the answer choice. For example, I need one of the answer choices to be SnO2 (the "2" should be subscripted). When I type SnO<sub>2</sub> as the answer choice, it does not convert the markup on the front end, instead it just shows up as SnO<sub>2</sub> to the user. This is a science course that will be using a lot of subscripts in chemical formulas, so I really need to find a way to get this to display correctly in the answer choices for the multiple choice questions.  Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Sorry this feature to add html content in answer options is not available in wplms now. We will add this feature in our upcoming update. For now you can add the option content using HTML in question content by adding numbers before them in Text mode and add the numbers in your options for the answer choices. Refer : http://prntscr.com/k2gww0
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Thank you for your reply. It would be great to see this feature added in the upcoming update. I think I can use the work around you showed for now. Thanks for your help.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Welcome, thanks for confirmation, should i close this topic now or do you want further help.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    I think that will be all for now. You can close the topic. Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @pacworks Closing the topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to put HTML inside of Match Question Answer Choices?’ is closed to new replies.