How to set student attendance

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Attendance How to set student attendance

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Hello, I have activated WPLMS Attendance plugin. I have enabled attendace in WPLMS -> Course Manager -> Mark Attendance true. But I noticed that in LMS -> settings there is another Settings -> Student Attendance Settings with generation of student ID card. I also need to enable it and generate id card in order for students to generate attendance? Where students can mark their course attendance? https://campusorientamento.it/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/impostazioni-‹-Campus-Orientamento-—-WordPress.png
    Diana
    Participant
    Please go through this article: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-use-wplms-attendance/
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Thank you, I enabled the "Mark Attendance - enable attendance" in WPLMS -> Course Attendance but I don't find the "Attendance Schedule Calendar" and "Auto Enable Attendance" mentioned in the article. They are not present in the edit page of the course. Some help?
    Diana
    Participant
    Need your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here to check
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    I understand that I can set if Course require Attendance in the components tab... But I'd like to set this option also in the wp-admin -> LMS -> add/edit Course page. Is it possible?
    Diana
    Participant
    No sir, not possible right now
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘How to set student attendance’ is closed to new replies.