how to use child theme ??

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes how to use child theme ??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SUMITDAHIYA
    Participant
    i installed wplms in wordpress and there is a theme by default. how to use any other theme like child one, one course, points system, one instructor, modern theme? i mean any one of them. how to change from this default theme to any one of them??
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    Install WPLMS theme, do not activate. Install the child theme and choose activate. Look for "Install" near wordpress dashboard (left panel) Click "Install  plugins" Select everything and bulk install. It'll activate by itself. Go back to Install -> Choose if you want to install with demo content or not. Right now, only modern theme works ok for me.
    SUMITDAHIYA
    Participant
    there is no "install" near wordpress dashboard.it only shows 'home' and 'updates'. In videos, it shows three options in dashboard. third one is 'install wplms'. but it is not visible in my dashboard.It only shows two-'home' and 'updates' waiting rply......
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @SumitDhaiya: This is a dublicate thread, its already resolved on your site. So marking as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘how to use child theme ??’ is closed to new replies.